Have you recently set up your own business? Or maybe you’re just about to?
Let us help you get off to the best start possible with your new venture.
At Millhouses accountancy training and development Ltd we offer a two hour training session where we will help you get your new business up and running. The training will cover the following areas:
- What business structure would be most appropriate for my business?
- Should I set up as a sole-trader or as a Limited Company?
- How do I raise finance for the business?
- Registering as self-employed with HMRC
- How to set up a Limited Company with Companies House.
- The importance of regular bookkeeping and how to do this correctly and efficiently allowing you more time to spend running your business.
- HMRC and Companies House filing deadlines and obligations
- VAT registrations and guidance around VAT.
Please email email@example.com for more information or call Sheffield 0114 345 0960 or Nottingham 0115 882 0356.